Sometimes I write stuff for magazines. Sometimes I write stuff for no readily apparent reason. Occasionally I deem my scribblings entertaining enough to release out into the wild. You can’t be sure what articles you might find in this section, but I trust that you’ll find them entertaining.
- Hangovers and how to cure them
- Airship (a history of transatlantic airship travel)
- More than a Match (a history of the strike-anywhere matchstick)
- Oyster (a history of oyster farming in England)
- Greasy Plates (the chemistry of washing up)
- Frozen for Winter (animals that freeze solid)
- Early British Beers and Ales (a short history)